The fact that you are here is no accident – the gods have called for you to turn your eyes to their actions once more. Zeus, the King of Olympus, has decreed that the Pantheon must return to Earth, for they are losing their way. Who is ‘they’? Perhaps it is you, dear mortal, lost within the eras of modern-day technology. Or perhaps it is the Gods, unsure of how to reinvent their own wheel, or whether they should even try.
It has been far too long since you looked to us for guidance, since you have asked for the heavens to come down and help you. We will wait no longer – we are here, mortals. Right now.
History tells tales of the old Gods of Greece, where they took pity on mortals, made them champions to their causes, played games with their minds. There are, as you may know, many unsavory stories as well.
We are more than an old scribe’s tales. History was written by the victors and those with deep opinions, and in this new age, we strive to become more than old Homer’s flowery and potent words, or Ovid’s ballads of conquest and pillage.
Halloween is a time for facing fears we thought long dead, and for seeing ourselves for who we truly are:
- This fall, Rewritten Realms will be releasing the first anthology of the antics of the gods all set around the most mysterious time that is Samhain.
- Contributors to the indiegogo campaign will get a special edition copy of the anthology which will come with a signed thank you card from the gods!
- If we don’t reach our goal, all of the funds received will go towards the publication of the anthology, to pay our amazing editors, isbn, marketing and graphic teams.
With your help, we’ll be able to pay our amazing contributors and deliver an even better product:
- How many times have you heard about how you wish there was a place, you could read about the gods in modern times? Well, there is!
- This anthology will be the first of Rewritten Realms, LLC, the parent company of In The Pantheon, and all funds will be used to contribute to the next anthology, and the one after that.
- In the end, we’re a bunch of authors trying to make our way through this crazy world, and turn into a publishing company that looks out for our authors before anything else. Our goal is to take our incredibly talented group of authors and make it so they can point to something and say, I’m f**king published.
There is always the possibility that a meteor will come hurdling to earth and we won’t make the deadline for our publishing date, but here’s the thing:
- No matter what, we are completing and publishing this anthology, even if every dime comes from our own pockets.
Just because you can’t contribute, doesn’t mean you can’t help! There’s tons of ways to get involved:
- Get the word out! We know these are difficult times for everyone, but social media can help us get more visibility. Make sure you are following @inthepantheon on all your social media platforms.
- Share using the Indiegogo tools!